Rise to the Challenge! Season 6, Week 8 Challenges!
Battle Pass owners can now embark on the new Season 6, Week 8 Challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale, to obtain more Battle Stars, therefore getting more rewards exclusive to the very best and most patient of Battle Pass owners. Ten stars results in a tier raise, and there are up to 100 tiers in the Battle Pass, each filled with cool new goodies to make you stand out on the battlefield. This means you need to earn a whopping 500 stars to obtain absolutely everything and get the most out of your 950 V-Bucks!
These challenges are live, and they’re all really cool and quirky, and some are quite difficult. So read on to find out what to do in order to finish the Season 6, Week 8 Challenges!
Dance with a Fish Trophy at different Named Locations
There’s a whopping eleven of these! Any Dance will do (even the default dance!), so the real issue is finding these Fish Trophies. There locations are as follows:
· Fatal Fields – climb up to the chimney. It’s sitting on top of it (does it want to get cooked?!)
· Greasy Grove – it’s in the nature store, check out the counter
· Snobby Shores – this one is chilling on the couch in the bunker of the south house
· Tilted Towers – enter the demolished building. It should be on the floor
· Dusty Divot – the second floor of the office
· Retail Row – it’s displayed proudly out front of the store. There’s a regular sized one inside.
· Lonely Lodge – the first floor of the largest cabin
· Wailing Woods – this one is a group of three fish on the second floor of the underground bunker
· Risky Reels – there’s a building here with a green screen. Check out the second floor.
· Lazy Links – in the gift shop, behind the counter
· Junk Junction – above the mattress, first floor of the main building
They’re all over the map, so be careful when gunning for these.
Visit Two Locations in a Single Match
A multi-stage challenge. You have to visit two different locations once each in a match. They are as follows:
· Lonely Lodge and Retail Row
· Junk Junction and Pleasant Park
· Fatal Fields and Flush Factory
· Lazy Links and Haunted Hills
· Tomato Temple and Shifty Shafts
Take Down Two Enemies with the Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle
A pair of new weapons! They should have a higher spawn rate at the moment – find one and take down TWO of your foes!
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES!
Shoot down Three Clay Pigeons
If you came in from Season 5, this is the same challenge. Find a Clay Pigeon machine and destroy the Clay Pigeon it launches. Do this three times – there are six locations, so it shouldn’t be too hard.
· Loot Lake
· Pleasant Park
· Shifty Shafts
· Lazy Links
· Paradise Palms
· Lonely Lodge
Get 250, 000 Trick Points in a Vehicle
This one’s a doozy. Find yourself a Shopping Cart, Quad Crasher or ATK, find (or BUILD!) a nice ramp, and take to the air – the longer you’re in the air, the more points you earn. Stunt Mountain is a nice place… just make sure you don’t get shot by enemies.
Visit Four Named Locations in a Single Match
Yep, it’s that simple. Pick a set of four named locations near each other and enter them once each.
Use Mobility Items
A three-stage challenge that requires you to find and use three different items. These are:
· Grappling Hook
· Launch Pad
Note that rifts that already exist on the map don’t count!
That’s it! We hope this helps you get those nice and shiny starts for your cool new skins!