Green & Gold Food and Wine Festival
Our Spring Fundraiser highlights the wonderful vintners, breweries and eateries in the Auburn area. This event provides an opportunity for the community to support their high school while also enjoying friends, food, wine, beer, silent auction and raffle prizes.
FOPHS uses the funds raised to support all programs at Placer High School, especially the Teacher's Wish List!
Thank you to everyone who made our May 11, 2019 event at the Gold Country Fairgrounds a success!!
JK Architecture Engineering
Du-Mor Fire Systems, Inc
Lightfoot Truck Repair
Norma Harris Trust
Wilson, Wilson & Taylor CPA
Restaurants & Chefs
El Agave Taqueria
Gator Boys Catering
Max’s Restaurant Auburn
Old Town Pizza
Wineries, Breweries, Distillery
Black Vette Winery
Foggy Bottom Distillery
Our event banners were donated by Sierra Safety
Printing was done by Advantage Printing
Strawberry Crumble Bars donated by Real Food Catering
Plants donated by Eisley Nursery
And thank you to our FOPHS volunteers, our event chair extraordinaire Melissa Bauer, and all the local vendors who donated items for our raffle & silent auction! We couldn't have done this without you!!
6 WAYS TO HELP MAKE THIS EVENT A SUCCESS!
1) Become a SPONSOR. We have 3 sponsorship levels!
2) Donate to our silent auction or raffle.
3) Reserve a table to serve tastings from your restaurant, winery, brewery, distillery or bakery!
4) Be a Volunteer: To volunteer for planning or just the event day, please contact Melissa Bauer at 916-207-1867 or email her at email@example.com
5) Buy tickets: Attend the event and bring your friends or special someone! Click the Buy Now button above to purchase tickets in advance and save $$!