Grad Night Alive
Every year, the Grad Night Committee, which is made up of parent and community volunteers, plans a fun filled all-inclusive event for the graduating senior class that provides a drug, alcohol, and tobacco free all night party on graduation day.
Date: June 1, 2019
Location: ARD, 123 Recreation Drive, Auburn
Time: 10:00 pm Saturday night through 4:00 am Sunday morning.
Contact: email@example.com for questions or to volunteer.
READ ON FOR TICKET INFORMATION...
Grad Night Alive is an all-night graduation celebration provided by the Auburn community for our Placer High Graduating Seniors. This year marks the 29th anniversary of this Hillmen tradition of providing a safe and sober celebration for our graduates.
Our team of volunteers plans and designs extravagant decorations and events that will transform the lobby, gym and surrounding areas of Recreation Park into a fantasy ball.
So that you have an idea of the extent of detail and adventure that is created by our community, here is a list of some of the events/activities of the night: Dutch Bros bar, casino games, temporary tattoos, chair massage, swimming, gaming, photo booth, dancing, food, prizes and more. This is an amazing night for our graduates they will never forget.
The total cost of the celebration each year runs about $150 per student, however each graduate will only be charged $50 per ticket if purchased by March 15th! After March 15th ticket prices will go up! No money from Placer High School’s education budget is used for this celebration. The graduates don't need to bring any other money with them to the event- this is an incredible all-inclusive event!!!
We also hold a huge raffle throughout the evening encouraging students to participate all night. We literally give away hundreds of prizes, such as electronics, jewelry, ski/snowboard lift tickets, rafting trips, sporting goods, and various accessories for their future dorm room or apartment. Many of these prizes are donated by local merchants and community members, who are very supportive of this community tradition.
Grad Night Alive is a great celebration for our graduating seniors, one they will cherish for the rest of their lives. Please purchase your ticket soon! Ticket prices go up to $70 March 15th! attached is addition information and a form you can fill out and return to the office for your ticket. We also have an online store for your convenience as well.
You can purchase your ticket here: FOPHS Grad Night
TICKET PRICE DETAILS
- Ticket prices are as follows - prices increase as it gets closer to the day of the event
- Now thru March 15th for $50.00 each
- March 16th thru April 15th for $70.00 each
- April 16th thru May 31st for $90.00 each
- NO tickets will be sold at the door!
- Students who need help with tickets should notify their counselor. Everyone can attend!
- No physical tickets will be issued, a master list with student names will be used during check in at the door, Students MUST have their student ID to get into event!
- No REFUNDS will be given on ticket purchases
GRAD NIGHT DETAILS
- Only PHS Graduates may attend – no exceptions
- No money is needed at the event.
- Students should bring: picture ID, yearbooks, swimsuits, and cameras.
- Check in begins at 10pm - Grads MUST check in by 11 pm - Doors close at that time.
- Backpacks, purses, bags, and swimsuits will be securely stored upon admittance and supervised by parents. Items are always accessible.
- Parents will be notified if a student chooses to leave before 3:30am. No re-admits.
- No personal drinks of any kind are allowed inside.
Food and beverages are provided all night long at no additional cost.