November 04-06, 2020. Paraná, Argentina.
We welcome you to the XVI Meeting on Recent Advances in Physics of Fluids and its Applications that will be held in Paraná city during November 04-06, 2020.
Important deadlines will be posted during the next weeks!
The meeting includes a wide variety of topics within the Physcis of Fluids. The only requirement is the actuality and interest of the subject. A paradigm of the expected contributions is the experimental evidence in close relationship with theoretical models. Validation of models and associated calculation programs is also important. As a non-exclusive guide, some topics discussed in the last meetings are listed below:
By thematic discipline:
- General Fluid Dynamics
- General and non-Newtonian Flows
- Electrohydrodynamics and Plasmas
- Hydraulics, Thermohydraulics and Multiple Phase Flows.
By area of application
- Surface coating: Wetting and de-wetting
- Wind Engineering: Barriers
- Special Technologies: Oil Industry
- Biological Systems
- Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Instabilities and Turbulence
- Flows with Chemical Reactions
- Granular Flows