We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Required to register
1. Confirm FamilyID Registration (Includes handbook agreement, concussion education plan, parent/student agreement & permission to participate, sportsmanship agreement, and sudden cardiac arrest agreement).
2. All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the band office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
Information needed to register
1. Doctor's Name and Number
2. Insurance Carrier Information
3. Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/fitch-high-school and following these steps:
1.Under the "Programs" title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up as a Family or Individual if this is your first time using FamilyID, or Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
3. Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID, and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the "Save & Continue" button.
4.Review your registration summary and click "Confirm Registration" to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).