· Friday August 14th (9AM – 12PM) - Leadership Team Only
· Friday August 14th (7PM) – Zoom Meeting for all marching participants and families. We are asking everyone to attend this meeting to go over protocols, reminders, and answer any questions. Please email me directly if you cannot attend.
o Passcode: p4EMhH
o Meeting ID: 726 2174 1250
· Saturday August 15th (8AM – 5PM) – Leaders, New Members, All Guard, All Percussion
· Monday August 17th – Saturday August 22nd (8AM – 5PM) – Full Camp
Text: @9690996 To: 81010
A student in the Fitch Falcon Marching Band must be a hard-working and committed individual. Through their dedication they will receive many of the benefits of being in the ensemble. Some of the things that students experience as a member include...
- Structured time management (Students do better academically when involved in extracurricular activities.)
- Development of discipline both individually as well as a group
- Great addition to a college resume.
- Increases opportunities for college music scholarships.
- Increased self-esteem
- Improved performance on one’s individual instrument (Students work with trained instructors who specialize on specific instruments)
- Extended family
- A mind challenged on many different levels simultaneously (Appeals to Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence)
- Strengthened memorization strategies
- Increased physical condition
- Perform for thousands of people
- Life-long memories
- Leadership training and development skills