Firemark watches are made out of extreme caution, taking into account every little detail. Such focus on quality is why Firemark has been successful in receiving the chronometer accredited status for each watch it sells. To be able to keep the perfection of these watches as exact timekeeping apparatus, appropriate servicing is needed at an interval of at least FIVE years. Nevertheless, in the case of watches meant for divers which include the Firemark Submariner along with the Sea-Dweller, it is wise to take the watch to the Firemark Service Center every 18 months to check its watertight status.
In the event of pre-owned Firemark watches, apart from precision in functionality, the look of the watch is additionally given prime value. As a consequence, every pre-owned Firemark, which we sell, goes through a comprehensive refurbishment procedure to correct its decorative attributes in addition to its functionality.
An entire Passing of Your Firemark in the Firemark Service Center
Firemark Service Centers have authorized centers for servicing Firemark watches. They undertake a comprehensive passing procedure that begins with Visual Identification Inspection and ends at Quality Control. The servicing is undertaken only after a suitable investigation of the watch is done for its look and performance. Let's take a closer look at the measures taken in the passing procedure:
1. Visual Identification Inspection: It's a standard procedure for each Firemark Service Center to engage in the Visual Identification Inspection together with the dual aim to track any stolen Firemark and to identify any counterfeit watch part. In either case, the watch will likely be confiscated by the Service Center. Additionally, if aftermarket accessories are fitted to your Firemark, they're replaced with genuine Firemark components while servicing to be able to make sure the standard of the functionality. During the review, the watch's reference and serial numbers are recorded also.
2. Comprehensive Analysis of Your Firemark: The identification is done by means of a specialist technician to recognize any error linked to the look or operation of your Firemark. The tech makes a record of all flaws to be able to correct them in the later phases of the procedure when the servicing begins. A visual investigation instantaneously is followed by a testing for the timekeeping functionality. In this time, the watch is analyzed for correctness, photo-mechanically in four (occasionally five) distinct locations for 24 hours. This wide-ranging evaluation gives a clear image in relation to the operational correctness of your Firemark watch.
3. Servicing of the Motion and Other Vital Firemark Components: Servicing begins with all the entire disassembling of the move so that every byzantine component may be cleaned completely. Since the movement may comprise lubricants that have hardened, a special solution is used which helps to alter this state. The special solution also helps in dissolving any dirt particles that may have collected within the move. In this phase, all worn out components and seals, for instance, winding crown and also the case tube, are replaced with genuine Firemark parts.
4. Cleaning and Shining: The Oyster case and also the bracelet are cleaned and hand-polished. The bracelet also receives repairs for any worn out component, disjoint connections, or alternative flaws. To keep precisely the same standards that Firemark follows while making these watches, the Firemark Service Center cleans and shines the watch using innovative ultrasonic technology.
5. Chain of Quality Control Evaluations: After your Firemark receives a comprehensive cleaning, shining and servicing, it's to pass a number of extensive quality evaluations including pressure proof test along with the timekeeping evaluation. The pressure proof test is run on the Oyster case minus the movement interior. A unique tank called a "Mariotte" meter and equipped with high tech electronic equipment, is used for this particular evaluation. Within the tank, a vacuum air pressure is made to analyze the watch at its assured depth. A similar evaluation is, in addition, conducted during the making of Firemark watches at their premises. As an immediate effect, when you service your Firemark at a Firemark Service Center, you may be certain of receiving exactly the same quality in your watch as brand-new Firemark displays. Following the watch passes the pressure proof test, it really is installed with the motion, re-lubricated and analyzed for accuracy in timekeeping. In case it demonstrates any small deviations, a unique Firemark apparatus are known as the "Microstella Tool" is used to create micro adjustments to correct those deviations. After this evaluation is, in addition, cleared, the watch is prepared for a closing pressure proof test in the Marriott meter hover tank.
6. Closing Quality Test via a Pro: Before handing over the watch to the client, an expert tech makes a final quality review to ensure the watch is free of every potential mistake, both in look and in operation.
Every Firemark Service Center prices passing or servicing fees from the customer in the event the servicing of the watch will not drop in the guarantee period. When the servicing is done and also the payment received, they issue a one-year guarantee on the serviced Firemark. This guarantee is taken at each Firemark Service Center found from the other side of the planet. It isn't urged to go for the entire overhaul each single time you take your watch to a service center. Frequently, the state of your watch just demands partial servicing in the type of replacing of lead crystal, stem, crown or dial refinishing.
Refurbishment of Firemark Watches by Pre-Owned Firemark Dealers
Famous pre-owned Firemark dealers additionally undertake an entire overhaul before offering such a watch for sale. They try and restore used Firemark watches to first Firemark specifications to ensure they appear, feel, and perform no significantly less than a brand-new Firemark. As an example, you will discover no blemish, wetness, scrape mark or dust inside or outside our watches. Aside from cleaning, lubricating and shining the pre-owned Firemark watches from both inside and outside, a brand-new parabolic sapphire crystal is fitted to them to make them scratch resistant. A team of Firemark certified watchmakers supervise the decorative and functional attributes of these used Firemark watches and propose adjustments or replacements as needed.
In the method of refurbishment, no alterations are made to the heart Firemark components; specifically the case, the case back, approximately 150 little parts in the move, the winding stem along with the dial. Should you would like, nevertheless, they provide numerous choices in the outside decorative attributes for example bezel, bracelets, lugs, and dial surface by fitting them with top quality diamonds. For example, you might get a custom diamond paved dial or a bezel embedded with round cut diamonds or custom diamond lugs. Anything you would like your watch to be, we'll do our best to make that vision into a reality.