Learn how to design, install and test a fire alarm system
Fire alarm and detection systems are considered the most important systems that were invented by human beings.
In 2017 in USA an estimated $10.7 billion in property damage occurred as a result of fire, an average property loss of $21,463.
(source: Fire Loss in the United States During 2017 report by NFPA).
Couldn't all these troubles be avoided??
Of course yes, if we used suitable fire alarm system (well designed) and if people had a good understanding and awareness of fire alarm system.
It is not too late to learn what is a fire alarm system and how to design and evaluate fire alarm systems.
- Do you want to know what are the details and secrets of “fire alarm field” ?
- Don’t you have time to study and make searches for months or even for years?
- Did you get tired from searching and you have no experience in the fire alarm field and want to know how to design and install a fire alarm system?
- Are you going to work in a fire alarm systems installation company and you have limited or have no experience in the fire alarm field?
You should then learn the steps of:-
- What are the fire alarm system parts and their theory of operation?
- How to design a fire alarm system?
- How to install a fire alarm system?
- How to test and maintain a fire alarm system?
You will find all the information you need in this course as it is a perfect fire safety guide designed for you.
We will explain step by step in details the following:-
- What is fire ? and how it is generated (fire triangle)?
- What is fire alarm system and how we use fire output to be detected by fire alarm systems?
- Fire alarm system components and parts.
- Heat detection parts & methods.
- Smoke detection parts & methods.
- Flame Detectors.
- Fire alarm notification devices.
- Conventional fire alarm system.
- Addressable fire alarm system.
- Comparison between conventional & addressable fire alarm systems.
- Design of Spacing and Placing of Fire Alarm System Parts.
- Errors in installation and recommendations.
- Detection type selection recommendations and applications.
- Types and specifications of fire alarm cables.
- Fire alarm system infrastructure.
- Ordinary cables systems.
- Cabling and basic electricity design (including voltage drop calculations).
- IP network fire alarm systems.
- Cables installation recommendations.
- Wireless fire alarm systems.
- Hybrid fire alarm systems.
- Tools for testing fire alarm systems.
- Fire alarm system testing and maintenance procedures.
- Testing and maintenance Login access levels.
- False Alarms.
The course includes solved design examples and quizzes.
The course reveals all the experience was acquired by our staff through several years of hard work and brought to you in "43 lectures".
After you take this course we assure to you that you will be a professional fire alarm designer and you can :
- Design a fire alarm system to your assets.
- Negotiate and evaluate any fire alarm work was executed by a contractor
- Start to work directly as a firefighter or fire alarm specialist.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO KNOW ALL THESE VALUABLE INFORMATION CLICK "BUY NOW" AND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
You have 60 Days satisfaction guarantee , You can refund your money within two months.If you are not satisfied with our product for ANY REASON AT ALL, we will give you a 100% refund, NO QUESTIONS ASKED (It is clickbank.com policy).
To make sure your financial information is safe, We’ve chosen to use the services of the Internet’s most trusted third-party credit card processing companies, ClickBank & PayPal.
How will I get my eBook?
Once you purchased the eBook “FIRE ALARM DESIGN GUIDE”, you will be redirected toward our download page. Here you will be able to download the eBook, which is a PDF file. This means you will receive your eBook IMMEDIATELY.
Just click BUY NOW, and you can start reading your eBook right away!
Note: Most computers have PDF readers that will automatically open the file, but if you don’t, you can download a free PDF reader at adobe.com.