Finch Hatton are seasoned Dutch green project developers and project managers who initiate, develop and manage green energy projects in NL, as well as water, food and energy projects in Tanzania. We can assist you from first project initiation and permit obtainment, through tendering & contracting, implementation & construction up till commissioning & handover to your Operations and Management team. We have an extensive network of technical and legal experts, contractors, governmental bodies and authorities to make your plans reality. Finch Hatton also participates in The Core Team to combine and broaden our strenght to serve our clients even better.
With The Core Team we currently manage the construction on one of the larger onshore windfarms in the Netherlands; Windpar Vermeer. We executed the Tendering/Contracting, and mann the Project Management, Site Management and Contract Management during the construction phase.
An example of projects and services Finch Hatton already has developed and implemented:
Finch Hatton and The Core Team manage the project during construction phase.
Finch Hatton executed the tendering&contracting and managed the project during construction phase.
Identification and vetting of qualified, international Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractors.
Conducting due diligence on the EPC contractors to determine and document the experience and capability of the contractors to perform the engineering, procurement and construction of a 200MW wind energy project in East Africa.
Offshore Windpark Luchterduinen/NL2013-2014
Interim Project & Contract Management Services for the Offshore HV Substation for 129MW Windpark Eneco Luchterduinen, the Netherlands. Managing the Engineering, Purchasing & Fabrication for CG Belgium (known as Pauwels International), in cooperation with Iemants Steel and Fabricom GTI, both from Belgium.
Project & Contract Management Services for the Electrical Scope of Work for 122MW onshore Prinses Alexia Windpark in Zeewolde, the Netherlands. FH managed succesfully the Engineering, Purchasing & Fabrication, Construction & Installation and Commissioning for CG Holding Belgium NV (formerly a part of and known as Pauwels International N.V. till 2009), in joint cooperation with Dura Vermeer and SPIE Nederland. All within limits of budget & time and HSE.
For Nuon Wind Development, formerly known as WEOM, Finch Hatton provided Development and Contracting services for the onshore 4MW Windpark Enkhuizen:
- EPC contract management ENERCON wind turbine supplier for the design, supply and installationof wind turbines, electrical Infrastructure and civil works- Tendering & contracting of removal and sale of former windturbines- Permit arrangements like building & environmental and Wbr (Rijkswaterstaat)- Business case set up, investment proposal and financial analysis- Establishment of an SPC and arrangement of subsidies (MEP and EIA)- Grid connection contract negotiations with the regional grid operator Continuon
Offshore Windpark Egmond aan Zee2002-2008
Project Development and Project Management Services for the Electrical Works at 108 MW
Scope of Work:
- EPC contract with Vestas and Ballast Nedam regarding design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of Switchgear offshore, offshore electricity cables 34kV, cable crossings, dune drilling, transformer 120MVA, onshore Substation;
Contract and Construction management of:
- 7km of 150kV grid connection plus Utility connections data, telephone, water
- Sea Support radar system (HITT radar systems and Harbour Authorities)
- Offshore and onshore crossing agreements and substation land lease agreement
Wind aan de Stroom2006-2007
Project Development works for the Windpark Port of Antwerpen;
- Management of design and contracting of grid connection;- Focal point for radar interference of windturbines on port radars.