Finch Hatton BV are seasoned, Dutch, project developers and project managers of green energy projects in NL, as well as sustainable water, food and energy projects in Tanzania. We support you at project initiation and permit obtainment, tendering, contracting & construction up till commissioning & handover to the Operations and Maintenance team. We have an extensive support network of technical and legal experts, contractors, governments and authorities to make your plans reality. Finch Hatton also participates in various consortia to combine and broaden our strenght to serve our clients even better.
Solar development/NL & Tanzania2020 - actual
Finch Hatton develops solar parks in the Netherlands and Tanzania in cooperation with a NL developer from grass-root, through permitting & financing and construction up till Operations phase.
Finch Hatton managed the project during construction phase.
- Tendering & Contracting and Project Management/ Site Management/Contract Management/Stakeholder management during construction phase for Windpark Vermeer, part of Windpark N33 (www.windparkn33.nl)
- Turn-key delivery of the onshore Windpark Vermeer consisting of 20 Siemens-Gamesa 4.3MW windturbines. The scope of work consists of the civil works, foundations, park cabling, grid connection, turbine erection and commissioning.
Finch Hatton executed the tendering & contracting and managed the project during construction phase.
- Tendering & Contracting and Project Management/ Site Management/Contract Management/Stakeholder management during construction phase
- Turn-key delivery of the onshore Windpark consisting of 6 Lagerwey 2.0MW windturbines. The scope of work consists of the civil works, foundations, park cabling, grid connection, turbine erection and commissioning.
Identification and vetting of qualified, international Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contractors.
- Conducting due diligence on the EPC contractors to determine and document the experience and capability of the contractors to perform the engineering, procurement and construction of a 200MW wind energy project in East Africa.
Offshore Windpark Luchterduinen/NL2013-2014
Interim Project & Contract Management Services for the Offshore HV Substation for 129MW Windpark Eneco Luchterduinen, the Netherlands.
- Managing the Engineering, Purchasing & Fabrication for CG Belgium (known as Pauwels International), in cooperation with Iemants Steel and Fabricom GTI, both from Belgium.
Project & Contract Management Services for the Electrical Scope of Work for 122MW onshore Prinses Alexia Windpark in Zeewolde, the Netherlands.
- Engineering, Purchasing & Fabrication, Construction & Installation and Commissioning for CG Holding Belgium NV (formerly a part of and known as Pauwels International N.V. till 2009), in joint cooperation with Dura Vermeer and SPIE Nederland. All within limits of budget & time and HSE.
For Nuon Wind Development, formerly known as WEOM, Finch Hatton provided Development and Contracting services for the onshore 4MW Windpark Enkhuizen
- EPC contract management ENERCON wind turbine supplier for the design, supply and installation wind turbines, electrical Infrastructure and civil works
- Tendering & contracting of removal and sale of former windturbines
- Permit like building & environmental and Rijkswaterstaat
- Business case set up, investment proposal and financial analysis
- Establishment of an SPC and subsidies (MEP and EIA)
- Grid connection contracting with grid operator
Offshore Windpark Egmond aan Zee/NL2002-2008
Project Development and Project Management Services for the Electrical Works at 108 MW
- EPC contracting with Vestas and Ballast Nedam regarding of Switchgear offshore, offshore electricity cables 34kV, cable crossings, dune drilling, transformer 120MVA, onshore Substation;
- Contract and Construction management of 150kV grid connection plus Utility connections data, telephone, water, Sea Support radar system (HITT radar systems and Harbour Authorities), Offshore and onshore crossing agreements and substation land lease agreement
Wind aan de Stroom/BEL2006-2007
Project Development works for the Windpark Port of Antwerpen
- Management of design and contracting of grid connection;
- Focal point for radar interference of windturbines on port radars.