Toulouse School of Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics (Expected June 2020)
- M.Res in Economic Theory and Econometrics, June 2015
- M.Sc. in Economics and Management of International Organizations, 2012
- B.Sc. in Economics and Finance, 2010
- 2013 - 2014 Junior Research Fellow, IEFE Bocconi - Centre for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy
- 2013 Intern, Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance - Department of Finance
- 2012 Intern, European Commission - DG Competition
- 2018 European Investment Bank, World Bank
- 2017 World Bank
Conferences and Workshops
TSE PhD Student Workshop, Toulouse; TSE Applied Economics Workshop, Toulouse; Twelfth Toulouse Conference on The Economics of Energy and Climate, Toulouse; Petralia Sottana 2019: Applied Economics Workshop, Petralia; XXXIV Jornadas de Economía Industrial, Madrid; 46th Annual Conference of the European Association for Research in Industrial Economics, Barcelona.
Pan-European ETS Evaluation Workshop, Mannheim; OECD Expert workshop on the creation and uses of combined environmental and economic performance datasets at the micro-level, Paris; Seventh Mannheim Energy Conference, Mannheim; Sixth IAERE Conference, Turin; EAERE-ETH Winter School, Ascona (Poster).
MacSur Pests and Disease Modelling Workshop, Toulouse.
- Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish (basic)
- Softwares: R, Stata, Latex, ArcMap, Wolfram Mathematica, MS Office; Python, Matlab (basic)