After you've filled out your waivers (including registration if you haven't signed up yet) you can drop them in the FHS office or send them as .pdf or .jpg to Kendra Wenzel at email@example.com. Fee must be paid at FHS office. (Tickets are $50 per person. Payment support is available for students eligible for free or reduced price meals - see info on the form).
Relatives, Parents, Friends, if you want to sign up or volunteer to help with this event, signup using signup genius on this page. Questions and completed forms can go to email Grad Night Registrar, Kendra Wenzel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Only graduated Franklin Seniors are eligible to attend and must show I.D. at check in.
2. Alcoholic beverages and drugs are prohibited.
3. Students will be allowed one small bag for personal items (phones, keys, etc.), swimming suits and accessories related to swimming. Towels will be provided at the venue; please do not bring towels.
4. Students meet at Franklin High School at 9:00 p.m.
5. Graduates must take the event bus to and from party location.
6. It is recommended that students not leave their cars at Franklin. Please arrange to be dropped off at Franklin on Tuesday, June 4, by 9:00 p.m., and picked up at Franklin at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 5.
7. Once the graduates check in at FHS, they are not allowed to leave except to board the bus to the party location.
8. Any student violating these rules will be removed from the party and MUST be picked up by their parent/guardian.