COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
NOTE: Please do not make an appointment if you have had fever, shortness of breath, cough or related symptoms in the past 3 weeks.
The following policies and procedures are effective immediately as our best effort to cooperate with health advisories of our WCA state association, WHO, and CDC to "flatten the curve" of this pandemic of the COVID-19 virus.
1. For the safety and protection of all our patients, visitors and caregivers, everyone entering our facility must wear a face covering/mask and practice social distancing. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you.
2. On-site infrared forehead temperature screenings will be conducted prior to your scheduled appointment time. Patients with measured temperatures exceeding 100°F will be asked to reschedule.
3. The front entry door and counter will be wiped with disinfectant on a regular basis, as will the credit/debit card processing terminal between usage by patients.
4. Dr. Slinde will be washing his hands between patients for 20 seconds in addition to using hand sanitizer.
5. The adjustment table will be thoroughly wiped with a disinfectant between each patient.
6. Dr. Slinde will not be shaking hands with any patients.
7. When using our bathroom, wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving and leave the water running until you dry your hands with the paper towels and use those towels to shut the water off. We will be wiping the bathroom door handle on a regular basis with disinfectant.
8. Dr. Slinde will be monitoring daily the most current information available during this process from our state organization, the CDC and WHO.
9. When patients call for an appointment, we will be asking if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing and if you have traveled in the past three weeks.
10. For patients who may be immune compromised and want to be adjusted, Dr. Slinde will personally schedule to see them out of regularly scheduled hours.