Jenn Gotzon Chandler's #TrueBeauty destroys this lie that whispers within the mind of girls of all ages: “If I am beautiful, then I will be loved.” Our movie’s message provides a pathway, based on psychological research and biblical values, to help women obtain divine beauty and find real love.
90% of girls believe the lie told them through movies, television, magazines, shopping malls, advertisements, and social media.
Watch this video and see.
Graciously sponsored by the parents of Kendall Daigle in her honor and her prose:
Lord, Let my spirit be a light house in dark hurricanes. Not fearing to illuminate.
I took photographs of every billboard and sign I came across that had "happy" or "happiness" in it,
engaged by the idea that we're told we can buy inner peace.
- Arolyn Burns LPCC, LMFT.
Greg and Erin Smalley
Psychologists, authors and speakers for Focus on the Family.
- The Whole Hearted Wife
- Grown-Up Girlfriends
- More Greg & Erin Smalley books available through Focus on the Family
Lisa Burkhardt Worley
- If I Only Had…Wrapping Yourself in God’s Truth During Storms of Insecurity
- The Most Powerful P: A Child’s Introduction to the Power of Prayer
- The Most Powerful P Activity Book and Prayer Journal
- The Pearls of Promise Devotional (Kindle)
- Stories of Roaring Faith, Volume One
Jean Marie Prince with "Inspired Blessings"
writes greeting cards with soul about love, beauty and hope. Purchase selections.