Welcome to Le Fang's Homepage!
The domain "fangleai.com" (/ˈfaŋgəl eɪ ˈaɪ/) is interpreted as fangle (newly fashioned techniques, coincidently also my name) in artificial intelligence.
I am an engineer and researcher working on applications of artificial intelligence. Currently, I work in Facebook Inc at bay area.
My CV can be found here.
Email: lefang at fb.com / lefang at buffalo.edu
I started my industrial career in June, 2020 as Research Scientist in Facebook Inc.
I obtained my PhD degree in June, 2020 in Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University at Buffalo-SUNY. My research interest is machine learning, especially deep learning & bayesian learning, with applications in natural language processing. My advisors are Dr. Changyou Chen and Dr. Wen Dong. Prior to that, I have finished bachelor and master in applied physics in University of Science and Technology of China and University of Houston, respectively.
- 06/22/2020 I start my first day as Research Scientist in Facebook Inc at Menlo Park, CA.
- 06/01/2020 Finally, I have finished my PhD program. My PhD dissertation is titled with "Towards Effective and Controllable Neural Text Generation".
- 08/23/2019 I get a research intern position about conditional text generation from JD digits AI lab at Silicon Valley, CA.
- 08/16/2019 I have finished my summer intern in Seattle ads ranking team of Facebook. Thanks to my mentors and friends!
- 08/13/2019 Our paper "Implicit Deep Latent Variable Models for Text Generation" gets accepted into EMNLP 2019! [arxiv] [Blog] [Poster] [Github]
- 09/01/2018 This website is released.