Welcome to Le Fang's Homepage!
The domain "fangleai.com" (/ˈfaŋgəl eɪ ˈaɪ/) is interpreted as fangle (newly fashioned techniques, coincidently also my name) in artificial intelligence.
Office location: 301b, Davis Hall
Email: lefang at buffalo.edu
My research interest mainly covers deep learning & bayesian learning (major), and deep reinforcement learning (minor). My interested application area is mainly Natural Language Processing (NLP). Specific topics I have been working on include:
- Deep generative models such as VAE and GAN
- Large-scale Bayesian sampling and variational inference
- Deep Q learning
- 08/23/2019 I got a reseach intern position about conditional text generation from JD digits AI lab at Silicon Valley, CA.
- 08/16/2019 I have finished my summer intern in Seattle ads ranking team of Facebook. Thanks to my mentors and friends!
- 08/13/2019 Our paper "Implicit Deep Latent Variable Models for Text Generation" gets accepted into EMNLP 2019! [arxiv] [Blog] [Poster] [Github]
- 09/01/2018 This website is released.