Queen of Angels' 2019 Fall Fellowship & Retreat
*Join us on Saturday, September 14 at Camp Chief Little Turtle, for some Outdoor Fun and Fellowship!*
(Please See Map and REGISTER BELOW by Sunday, September 8--More details will be emailed to you later)
†All parishioners invited—young and old!
†Youth under 21 must be accompanied by an adult
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEKEND
Friday, September, 13: Parish members who want to camp-out the night before, can setup a tent or small camper (no electricity available) anytime after 12 Noon (meals on your own).
*Anyone available to help setup on this day, is welcome!
Saturday, September 14: We have a full day of activities planned for all ages! Starting with a flag raising and prayer with Father Zak at 9:00 a.m., then followed with instructions for the day's activities (beginning at 9:30 a.m.)
- Try to arrive by 8:30 a.m. to check in; so you will be ready to enjoy the morning activities; But, All are welcome to come at any part of the day--if you have a morning conflict, come for the afternoon. If you can't stay for certain parts of the day--come and go as you need to (the registration below will help us know whether you will be with us for dinner, Mass, etc.
- Activities being planned: Rosary or Stations of the Cross Hikes, Prayer and Reflection time at campfire site on lakefront, Crafts, Field games, Catholic Trivia game, Fishing, Team-building and get-to-know-you activities/games, design a skit for the campfire (incorporating a bible story), etc.
- Please pack your own lunch and snacks (w/coolers for refrigerated items); there will be drinking water provided at our campsite, in drink coolers, all weekend (so bring your refillable cups)
- Dinner is provided before Mass at 4:00 p.m. (this is a change from the original flyer!)
- Father Zak will celebrate Mass at 6:00 p.m., in the camp's Chapel pavilion, followed by a Campfire with S'mores, skits, singing, stories, and more
- Those who are planning to stay and camp overnight are welcome; and we say farewell to those who are headed home
Sunday, September 15: Overnight campers (breakfast on your own) will pack up to leave by noon
Got More Questions? Call or Text Brian at 260-466-7295