Kids Book Club
A new book each month!
Milk & Honey
#1 New York Times bestseller Milk and Honey is a collection of poetry and prose about survival. About the experience of violence, abuse, love, loss, and femininity.
The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.
Next meeting Sunday, Dec 2nd @ 1:00p.m. in Los Altos
- August: Pax by Sara Pennypacker
- September: A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
- October: A Million Junes by Emily Henry
- November: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- December: Tell Me by Joan Bauer
- January: The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- April: A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
- May: Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
- June: Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick
- August: Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Sept/Oct: Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- November: Milk & Honey by Rupi Kaur