Photo Exhibition - August 2017
We invite you to submit your work for our Photo Exhibition commemorating the 10th year of The Chennai Photowalk group, to be held this year from 18th to 20th August at C P Art Centre - Mini Gallery, Alwarpet, Chennai
Registrations Closed! Thank you for the overwhelming response!
1. Every member can submit a maximum of 5 entries
2. The category is open, conveying the " Essence of Madras"
3. The photos must have been taken by the participant in Chennai and surroundings during the Photowalks or otherwise
4. Portraits of people taken during the Photowalk must be avoided.
5.Files with watermarks of any kind will not be considered for selection
6. The entries can be in Colour or Monochrome
7. Each file should be renamed as <participant's name>_01_<Title> , <participant's name>_02_<Title>, and so on before uploading
8. Entries are to be submitted in JPEG format at 300dpi (5400 pixels (Width) x 3600 pixels (Height)) and should not exceed 15 MB each.
9. A committee of eminent photographers will select 3 photos from the 5 submitted
10. The display of photographs will be limited to 100. If the response is overwhelming, the best photos as determined by the Jury will be displayed.
11. The selected entry will be informed to the participant through e mail.
12. Entry fee will be Rs 500/- per selected entry going towards the cost of printing / mounting the photograph of size 18" x 12" (5400 pixels x 3600 pixels).
(We are actively looking for sponsors. On successfully tying up the sponsors, the entry fee may reduce)
- Fill up the registration form in the Register Now! Tab.
- Rename your photographs as <participant's name>_01_<Title> , <participant's name>_02_<Title>, and so on before uploading
- Upload your best 5 images in the following section in the form