The 39th EUSA-Japan Research Conference, Dokkyo University
The research conference of this year will be held on 17th and 18th November, 2018 at Dokkyo University.
Full paper can be downloaded from here. A password is required. Please find it in a document sent to members of EUSA-Japan.
Non-members are allowed to attend this conference. The fee for this is 3000 yen.
For detail, please contact secretariat.
Special Lecture by Professor Alberto Martinelli
“Main challenges to European integration and key reform proposals, in the light of Brexit and rising national-populist parties”
- Professor Martinelli is Former President, International Social Science Council (ISSC), and Professor emeritus, Universita’ degli Studi di Milano
- 25 September 2018, 10:00-11:30
- Bldg. No. 3, Room 404, Faculty of Political Science and Economics, Waseda University
- Introduction by Ariyoshi Ogawa (Member, Science Council of Japan and Professor, College of Law and Politics, Rikkyo University)
- Welcome address by Koji Fukuda (Director, Waseda Institute for EU Studies and Professor at Waseda University)
- Concluding remarks by Toshimitsu Shinkawa (Member, Science Council of Japan and Professor at Hosei University)
- Hideko Magara (Council member, Science Council of Japan and Professor at Waseda University: email@example.com)
Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence Symposium: The Future of European Integration
We are pleased to announce the seminar is going to be held as follows. We are looking forward to you joining us.
- Date & Time: Thursday 27, September 1:30PM-3:00PM
- Venue: Mid-sized Meeting Room, Building III, 1st Floor (East side)
- Language: English
- Speaker (Affiliation): Prof. Dr. Jacques PELKMANS (Centre for European Policy Studies)
- Organizer (Affiliation): Masahiko Yoshii (Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University)
- Sponsored by Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence Symposium, Jointly supported by Rokko Forum
- No registration needed