January 2021 Prayer Schedule & Newsletter
Welcome to the
Islamic Center of Elizabethtown
اهلا و سهلا
Fajr: 7:15 am
Zuhr: 2 pm
Asr: 4:30 pm
Maghrib: After Azaan
Isha: 7:30 pm
Jummah (Friday Session) : 2 - 2:45 pm
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Peace and Blessings Be Upon You
Welcome to the official site of the Islamic Center of E-Town.
Established in 1985, the Islamic Center of Elizabethtown was the fruit of the tree planted by the original Muslim pioneers of Kentucky. These individuals, having traveled a great distance from their home countries recognized the need to preserve their faith and culture for future generations. With the intuition and forethought of true leaders, they established the first ground-built Masjid in Kentucky to house an institution that would provide a place for worship as well as gathering for social events and propagation of the faith in the United States. What began as just a few immigrants has grown to over 50 families in the greater Elizabethtown area, and has gone through two expansions and updated facilities. We pray that Allah the All-Mighty reward these individuals for their efforts and sacrifices.
For updates follow the Masjid's Twitter Page
Twitter - @ETownMasjid
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening the After School Program(In-person), from Monday January 11th!!! Classes will be from Monday-Thursday( 4pm - Maghrib).
The Islamic Center of Elizabethtown is open! We encourage everyone to abide by the following protocols:
- Please wear a mask and bring a prayer rug.
- Please maintain social distance.
- Do NOT enter the Islamic Center if you are sick or have symptoms.
- Please do NOT crowd the lobby and shoe rack area.
- We will be open for Jummah (2-2:40PM)
- We will be open for the 5 daily Salaahs.
- The Tafseer Program will be every Thursday after Isha Salaah.
- The Hadith Session will be every night after Isha Salaah
- The Seerah Program will be everyday after Fajr Salaah.