Regisgration Fee & Process
For QIP Participants: NIL*
For Non-QIP participants from academia:
- Rs 10,000/- without accommodation
- Rs 13,000/- with twin sharing accommodation
For Non-QIP participants from industry :
- Rs 15,000/- without accommodation
- Rs 18,000/- with twin sharing accommodation
- This course is fully funded for QIP candidates. Their registration fee, on-campus accommodation (twin sharing), food, train travel by 3rd AC from their city of residence will be borne by us. Local QIP candidates are not eligible for on-campus accommodation.
- *QIP candidates are required to pay refundable deposit of Rs 1000/- by demand draft. The DD will be returned to those who attend the course. See details below.
- Registration fee includes all instructional materials, laboratory equipment usage charges, 24 hours free internet facility. It also includes lunch, tea, and snacks on all workshop days.
Last date to apply: 19th May 2018, Saturday (For QIP candidates only)
Note: Registration closed for QIP category. Still accepting registrations in Non-QIP category.
For QIP Candidates:
<QIP registration closed. Apply under Non-QIP category>
Fill the pre-registration form available here. Get the endorsement from the HoD or Head of the institution in the format provided here on the institute's letterhead. Get prepared a demand draft* of Rs 1000/-, in favor of Coordinator Continuing Education Program, IIT Kanpur. Write your name, mobile number, and email id at the back side of the draft. Send scanned copy of the draft and endorsement letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your seat will be blocked for 7 days on receiving this email. Dispatch the original draft for the refundable deposit, along with the original endorsement from the head of the institution to the contact person given on the Reach Us page. Your registration is confirmed on receiving these documents**. *QIP participants are required to pay a nominal refundable deposit of Rs 1000/- by demand draft in favor of Coordinator Continuing Education Program, IIT Kanpur. The DD will only be returned to those QIP participants who attend the course. **The deadline for receiving original documents is 21st May 2018. Note: Maximum 30 QIP participants are allowed on First Come First Serve basis. Registration would be closed on confirmed registration of 30 participants.
For Non-QIP (Academic / Industrial) Candidates:
Applicants are required to follow these steps:
- Fill the pre-registration form available here.
- Pay registration fee online (NEFT/IMPS*). See Bank Account details below.
- Email payment details to email@example.com (from your college email-id if you are applying as Non-QIP academic candidate). Your seat would be confirmed immediately on receiving your NEFT details by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tallying it with the payment received.
*Reach us for any other payment method. Bank account details are in the next section on this page.
Note: Maximum 15 Non-QIP participants are allowed on First Come First Serve basis. Registration would be closed on confirmed registration of 15 participants.
Bank Account Details
Account Name: ESD4IOT
Account Number: 3721 544 2998
Bank & Branch: State Bank India, IIT Kanpur
IFSC Code: SBIN0001161
Refund Policy (For Non-QIP)
- You will receive 50% refund of the registration fee, if you cancel your candidature before May 19th, 2018.
- Full registration fee will be refunded if the course could not be commenced due to unforeseen circumstances.