Your guide to using Epson connect printer setup utility
As soon as you download the Epson connect printer setup utility on your Windows or Mac device, it opens the gate for several things you need to connect or set up your printer. With it, you get the opportunity to use Email Print, Scan to Cloud, Remote Print, and so on. All you need to do is set up a connection by using the methods listed below and you can easily get started with your printing task. But, before we can begin discussing all of that, it is important to learn what this utility actually is.
So, what is Epson Connect?
Well, this is a utility service that lets you print as well as scan even if you are at a remote location and have an urgent need to print something. This works as a wireless connectivity feature which in turn reduces the hurdle of connecting your printer with wires and then using it. Apart from the method to using Epson connect printer setup utility, we shall also be looking at the Epson wireless printer setup as well. So, without any further delay, let's get started.
Although you may find this process abut time-consuming, you will eventually be able to connect your printer wirelessly. Therefore, the process given below has been written in a simplified and crisp manner so as to make it simpler for the users.
Epson connect printer setup utility- Windows setup
Since a large group of individuals runs their devices on the Windows operating system. Therefore, you need to follow these as mentioned below:
1. In the beginning, download Epson Connect Utility on your device.
2. After that, you need to install the utility.
3. When you see the license agreement on your screen, click on the 'I Agree' option.
4. To install the utility, tap on the 'Install' button.
5. When the process is complete, select 'Finish.'
6. Once you do so, the printer setup will launch on your device.
7. From the list of products, choose your printer and tap 'Next.'
8. Navigate to the printer registration page and hit the 'Next' button.
9. Again, click 'I Agree' on the privacy statement page and tap 'Next.'
10. Follow some prompts for account creation and select 'Close.'
The setup process is quite similar for the Mac device as well. So, here we go:
1. Download the Epson Connect Utility, run it, and select 'Continue.'
2. Agree to the license agreement, click 'Install' > 'Close.'
3. Select your product and tap 'Next.'
4. Now, go to the printer registration page and tap 'Next.'
5. Create a new account and follow the prompts to add your printer.
In case the Epson Connect Utility cannot find the printer, then you must make sure that both the printer as well as the computer are connected to the same wireless network or not. In case it is not, then you need to first perform the Epson wireless printer setup.
Learn how to enable the Epson Printer Setup Utility
1. Go to the main page of Epson Support and select your product from the list.
2. Then, tap on the 'Manuals' option and choose 'Start here.'
3. After that, download the setup utility program on your device.
4. Click 'Continue' and agree to the license agreement.
5. When the setup utility gets downloaded, double-click on it.
6. Now, you need to register the product and click 'OK.'
7. Follow some easy prompts to add your printer and close the window.
With the Epson connect printer setup utility, you can print as well as scan on the go. All you have to do is download the Epson Connect on any device and follow some easy instructions to get started. In case you have more than two Epson printers at your place, then you do not need to download the utility twice. Only, adding the printer to the same program will do.