T's & C's
Terms and Conditions
- This competition opens on 6 March 2017 at 07:00 and closes on 31 March 2017 at midnight. The promotion is open to anyone except the employees of Bok Radio and Energy Partners, including their respective associate shareholder companies, their advertising, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- To stand a chance to win a cash prize, entrants must guess how much money Wimpie van der Sandt’s Energy Partners Home Solutions energy solution will save him in electricity during the month of March 2017. The prize money will be the equivalent of what Wimpie saves in electricity during March.
- To enter this competition, consumers must SMS their name, together with the amount they believe Wimpie will save in the month of March 2017 to 45989. The winner will be the first person to submit the closest correct guess.
- Entrants who include their e-mail addresses in their entry, will stand the chance to double their prize money. I.e. if Wimpie saves R1 000 in electricity in March, the winner will walk away with R2 000 if they’ve included their e-mail address in their SMS entry.
- The winners will be announced on 1 April 2016 by a representative of Energy Partners or Bok Radio live on-air during the breakfast show.
- By entering the competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
- All prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Energy Partners will not be held liable for the prize once it has been transferred to the winner. Energy Partners and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity, and participation in the competition is conditional upon agreement to take part in such publicity. Winners will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Energy Partners.
- Neither Energy Partners and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant in this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Promoter: Energy Partners, Unit 2, White Oak Terraces, Old Oak Office Park, Cnr. Old Oak & Twist Streets, 2 Edmar Street, Bellville 7530.