No Covid 19 Restrictions During The Event
Our philosophy originates in our passion to create an event where people from all around the world come together, meet and share their common passion, tango, in the beautiful city of Athens.
Friday,June 3d 19:00-23:59 Ilias Selalmazidis
Friday,June 3d 23:59-05:00 Claudio Salemme
Saturday,June 4th 15:00-20:00 Marcin Blazejewski
Saturday,June 4th 20:00-01:00 Gabriel Mihalache
Sunday,June 5th 01:00-06:00 Gergana Boeva
Sunday,June 5th 15:00-21:00 Stefano Lopes
Sunday,June 5th 21:00-03:00 Iv Manos
Connect with the global tango community wherever you are through the Tango Partner app
Registration terms and conditions
• After the 1st of May 2022 all participants must made their payment in 3 business days.
• After the 20th of May 2022 all participants must make their payments at the same day they register.
• For cancellations of paid registrations, the whole amount will be paid back to the participant, if the cancellation is done until 10th of April 2020.
• For cancellations done between 11th of April – 10th of May 2022, 50% of the payment will be considered as “registration cost” and the remaining will be paid back to the participant in maximum 30 days of the cancellation.
• For cancellations done after the 10th of May 2022, 0% from the payment for the registration will be paid back to the participant and your registration remain valid for our next edition.
• The participant is responsible for fulfilling all conditions (e.g. visa, health issues, permission etc.), which are necessary to attend Entre Sueños Tango Marathon. The organization team will not be responsible for any loss (e.g. missed flights/milongas etc), due to unfulfilled conditions.
• The organization team reserves the right to change or cancel a part of the organization without prior notice. In such a case, the organization team is only responsible towards registered participants.
• If bank fees occur again on the Entre Sueños Organization side, although the participant has already paid them from his side, the participant MUST ASSUME these costs as well. The Entre Sueños organization will not accept any insufficient amounts, due to deducted bank commissions/fees.
• If the participant joins the marathon together with a partner, the participant and his/her partner will have to register separately.
• For any changes you will have to contact the Entre Sueños organization team. Any change opposing the contract of Entre Sueños is not considered.
• No visitors are allowed to attend the milongas. Only the organization team and participants who are registered and who have already paid are allowed to attend the respective event.
• The registration cannot be regarded as fully completed and confirmed until the participant has paid the necessary amount and received the confirmation email from the organization. After receipt of the payment, the participant’s registration will be transferred to the marathon list.