Parish Retreat 2018
Use this map to help guide your crew to the retreat center!
Luther Inn Retreat Center Guidelines
Standard Guidelines and Information
- No Pets, Service Animals Only
- No Smoking in any of the buildings
- Rooms are air-conditioned
Check Out Time
11am Monday, September 3 - In order to allow the Inn to prepare adequately for the next guests, please have all keys and parking permits turned in by this time.
Things to pack
- Pillows, sheets, blankets, towels and other linens, and toiletries
- Adequate sunscreen
- Beach footwear (the beaches are very wide and the sand can get very hot)
A Television, DVD player, and Wi-FI are availible for use in the common area.
The retreat center has kitchen facilities for our use. It is fully equipped with an assortment of pots, pans, dishes, and utensils.
- Avoid the use of electric skillets, fry pans, etc.
- Leave no leftovers; remove all foodstuffs from the kitchen and refrigerator at departure.
- Cleaning supplies are NOT provided: we will need to supply our own dish detergent, cleaning pads, dish-cloths, towels, etc.
- Minimize the use of Styrofoam, plastic, and other disposable items.