*All scenarios are subject to change.
Lord August Fluegel (Jason “Von” Fluegel), email: email@example.com
Lady Qualan Changhan (Candace Smith) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Roland Wodeman (Rodney Woods), email: email@example.com
- Two man team double elimination tourney: The winning team then becomes captains for two armies that will then fight each other.
- Teamwork tourney: A Rapier fighter and a heavy fighter form a team and fight another team on a split field. Whoever wins their fight first can approach the line/barrier and pick up a throwing spear (pool noodle) and attempt to help his teammate by chucking the spear at his opponent.
Lord Maximilian Brudder
- There has been talk of melee scenarios to prepare for War of the Wings in October, but it will require that enough fighters participate to make it a good fight.
- Bedford point tourney
(more information at: http://cunnan.lochac.sca.org/index.php/Bedford_Points_Tournament)
- 2 on 2, or 3 on 3 tourney
Sir Alain de la Rochelle (Allen G. Blanchette)
- see Equestrian page for the complete schedule
Baron Geoffrey Athos Von Ulm (James Fletcher)
- Archery scenarios to be announced soon.
- There will be a break in the target archery to enjoy the mounted archery activities.
Lord Robert Leftehand of Weymouth (Robert Putnam)
- Friday night @ 8:30 - Thrown Weapons Social (night throw tourney, campfire and bardic)
- Scenarios for thrown weapons to be announced soon.