- There are positions in urban sensing, automated driving, and distributed control for motivated graduate students. Applicants with background in machine learning, controls, and system identification are encouraged to contact ehashemi [at] uwaterloo [dot] ca.
- You might be eligible for QEII-GSST, OGS or Faculty of Engineering’s scholarships.
- Undergraduate students can also join our team as Undergraduate Research Assistant.
- Jan. 2019: Our paper on fault tolerant consensus will appear in IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics.
- Aug. 2018: Our paper on resilient estimation and control on k-nearest neighbour platoons has appeared in Proceedings of the 7th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Estimation and Control in Networked Systems, Groningen, Netherlands.
- July 2018: Our paper on intelligent tires and condition monitoring systems will appear in Advanced Materials Technologies.