Education Partners Council Website
We want You to join the Education Partners Council!
Are you actively employed in or retired from a:
• State Department of Education,
• School Boards Association, or
• Any service unit that serves a number of school districts in a specified area within a state, or similar office that is not a K-12 school, district office or higher education institution?
If you can answer yes to any of the above then this wonderfully unique, small but mighty, council is for you. All you need to do to become a member is to join/renew your NAEOP membership and check the box for Education Partners Council.
As a NAEOP Education Partners Council member, you have access to the following benefits:
• professional growth opportunities,
• national certification in the Professional Standards Program,
• recognition opportunities,
• an increased and personal capacity to network with Education Partners Council members from across the country, and
• member discounts, members only resources, term life insurance, and member and member dependent scholarships.
NAEOP President Lisa Morehouse’s theme, “Accept the Challenge, Become the Difference,” urges each of us to step outside of the box and accept the challenges that come our way. It only takes one person to make a change in the world and you can be that one!
If you have questions, or would like further information about this council, please contact:
Charlotte Zeller, CEOE
2017-2018 Education Partners Council Chairman
10048 SW Jordan Road
Wakarusa, KS 66546