FA Full-Time Login Issues
The League is well aware that there are some issues with Managers not being able to LOGIN to the FA's Full-Time system to enter scores and statistics as required by League Rules.
If you have never received an email from Full-Time
1. Check your Whole Game account with your club to ensure there is an email address and a mobile phone number linked to your account. You can login yourself to do this using your FAN number and password, see instructions linked here to do this.
2. If you need to - Update your account with Email and Mobile number logout and wait until the 2 systems sync - the league will be monitoring for new accounts coming in to the system.
3. Once we see your account populate with an email address we will send an invitation for you to create a login on Full-Time.
4. If your email and mobile are correct on Whole Game - email the League on firstname.lastname@example.org for a resend of the information. This will normally mean there is an typo in your email address (which you will need to sort out on Whole Game) or the mail is going into your junk folder, please check for emails from email@example.com
5. Please not that a new email address needs to be verified and you my get a request to verify your email before getting the invitation, please ACCEPT receiving emails. otherwise the system will never be able to communicate with you!
If you have received an email Invitation - created a Login but still cant access the System
1. The Email Invitation is a one time link only , It cannot be used to access the system - it is to create a Login ONLY.
2. Use http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ to Login via the SIGN IN link.
3. You will need your USERNAME and Password that you created from the invitation email.
4. If you have forgotten your USERNAME (not the same as email address!) then email the League on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a reminder.
5. If you have forgotten your password then use the Forgot Password link. This NEEDS your USERNAME and EMAIL ADDRESS, which may be the same.
If you have not been receiving SMS SCORE Texts from the System during the Games
1. This will normally be because you have no mobile number linked to your account or because the system is texting another Team Administrator linked to your Team. It may also be because you have a space in the number i.e. 07787 123456 or that you have entered a Land-Line number.
3. Check your Whole Game account with your club to ensure there is an mobile phone number linked to your account. You can login yourself to do this using your FAN number and password, see instructions linked here to do this.
4. Email the League on email@example.com asking for a check on the SMS Texting settings for your Team, please remember to tell us the team name and division and request your Mobile Number be set as one of the two Team SMS numbers. You may also ask for the other number to be reset to someone different.