Ebensburg Presbyterian Church
Welcome to the homepage for the Ebensburg Presbyterian Church, located in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. Our Sunday worship begins at 11:00 a.m. Please use the links above to learn more about our church. If you would like more information, please contact us.
- Organ Debut: On Sunday, September 2, 2018 the organ for the Church debuted. Here are some sound samples of the new organ. Click on the link to listen to the organ. Organ Debut
- Kid’s Potato Patch – Saturday, September 29, 2018 – A sign-up sheet is located on the back table for anyone who would like to help with the Kid’s Potato Patch.
- Spaghetti Dinner Fund Raiser. Saturday, November 3, 2018: A spaghetti dinner fund raiser will be held at the Young's People Communith Center in Ebensburg. The dinner will be catered by Rik-n-Nik's of Ebensburg. A raffle will be held in conjunction with the dinner. Announcement
- Organ Dedication, Saturday, December 1, 2018: The organ will be dedicated on Saturday, December 1, 2018 during the Dickens of a Christmas. The dedication will honor Fremont McKenrick at that time. This dedication will take place during the organ recital at 3:30 PM. Further information will be forthcoming. Announcement
- "SIGN-IN" Sheets for Worship: Please use the sign-in sheets in the pews when attending Worship Services. Information from the "sign-in sheets" is used for reports submitted to the Presbytery. Thank You.
- 2018 Per Capita: Our per Capita offering, which supports the work of the presbytery, synod and general assembly, has been set at $41 for 2018. We are a connectional church, and we encourage you to submit you per capita as soon as possible! Just mark your envelope or the memo line on your check. We are then responsible for sending this full amount to the Redstone Presbytery. Thank you.
- You may join our good church in one of three ways:
- Transfer from another congregation.
- Reaffirm your faith if you have not been active church member recently.
- Profess Jesus as Savior and Lord.
Several area pastors have offered to assist if critical pastoral care is needed. If you need pastoral care for yourself or family member, please call the church office at (814) 472-6902. Office hours are Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am-1:00 pm.