Emerging Analog System Technologies
Southeast University, Nanjing, China
My group creates systems and integrated circuit technology that enable new applications for wireless sensing, communication and imaging. We design chips that enable new levels of system integration, functionality, and robustness. Future wireless bio-electrical interfaces, mm-wave circuits and systems, automotive and home monitoring, and implantable devices demand wireless technology well beyond the state-of-the-art. These applications place increasingly severe demands on circuit and system designers. Miniaturization and power concerns are amplified in these emerging wireless applications. Our mission is to develop technology that enables new applications of wireless sensing on the body and in the body.
- Ultra-low power transmitters and receivers for wireless sensing. Sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61774035).
- Embedded ICs and system for neural signal regeneration. Sponsored by National Defense Foundation of China (1716312ZT00206401).
- Ka-band phase array transceiver, Sponsored by SEU-MagniChip Joint R&D Program.
- Wearable voluntary EMG controlled FES system. Sponsored by SEU-NMU Joint R&D Program.
- High-speed noise discriminator circuit. Sponsored by SEU-MagniChip Joint R&D Program.