Pay for your Plot
This page is for 2018 gardeners who have completed their online registration form and wish to pay online. Please follow this link, if you have not yet registered.
If you would prefer to pay in person, by mail, by check or by cash please visit or contact us at the address and number below!
206 W 4th St. #214
How to use this page:
- Select your plot fee from the "Garden Plot Sliding Scale Fee" drop down menu.
- Click "Add to Cart" immediately below the drop down menu. A paypal window showing your cart will open.
- If you do not wish to purchase tilling or make an additional donation, go to the paypal window and follow the prompts to check out.
- If you would like to purchase tilling, select your plot fee from the "Tilling Sliding Scale Fee" drop down menu and click "Add to Cart" immediately below. It will be added to your cart.
- If you would like to make an additional donation, select the value of your donation from the drop down menu and click "Add to Cart" immediately below. It will be added to your cart.
- At any point you can go to the pay pal window showing your cart to complete your purchase. If you cannot find that window, click the "View Cart" button at the bottom of this page and the window will open. Follow the paypal prompts to check out.
Garden Plot Fees
The maintenance of each plot costs DCGP over $200. In order to keep plot fees affordable for gardeners who have low incomes, we are including the option to sponsor a garden plot by making a donation with your plot fee.