The village hall is run by a committee voted in at the annual general meeting which is usually held in February each year.
The Committee normally meet on the first Monday every month and, when necessary, special meetings throughout the year.
Would you like to make a difference to our amazing community? Do you have some spare time to help organise and run events in the village? If the answer is yes, then please consider joining the Downderry and Seaton Village Hall Committee which has three vacancies. For more information please contact Susan Slyfield or any Committee Member.
If you would like to help at Village Hall fundraising events but don't want to join the committee then please complete Volunteering online form.
Committee Members 2019/20
- President - Geoffrey Toms, 01503 250578, email@example.com
- Chair - Susan Slyfield, 01503 250811, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Keith Smith, 01503 250412 or 07783942703, email@example.com
- Acting Secretary & Booking Secretary - Mandy Smith, 01503 250412 or 07711079446, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee and Vice Chair - Carol Bailey, 01503 250458, email@example.com
- Committee - David Ball, 01503 250384, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee - Marian Candy, 01752 852155, email@example.com
- Committee - Mick Crutchley, 01503 250291, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee - Val Glastonbury, 01503 250536, email@example.com
- Committee, Membership Secretary - Steve Morris, 07811 955092, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee, Membership Secretary - Susi Sampaio, 07868 545427, email@example.com