A rich repertoire delivered with passion, professionalism and artistry in six languages
Judy Bachar is an international singer from Israel, who performs in concerts and private shows around the world. Among her many performances:
- A gala night at "Paris" hotel in Las Vegas - before 500 top executives from Russia, Japan, USA, France, Italy, South America, etc.
- A closed, private party at "Mandalay Bay" hotel on Sylvester's night, 2005.
- A special event for the Cannes film festival at "Hotel Martinez" casino and at Carlton hotel.
- At the famous Hotel Schönbrunn in Vienna before 800 businessmen from all corners of the globe.
- At Istanbul's Hotel Kempinski in a special gala night.
- At London's Hyde Park fancy jazz concert.
- In France, in a row of public concerts in Paris, Nice, Lyon and Marseille.
- In Israel, in a concert before 3,000 attendees at Mann Auditorium ("Culture Hall") in Tel Aviv, and in the "Cameri" national theater (in which she has been performing for three years) with her "From Broadway to Champs Elysees."
- In the USA – at the famous grand casino "Foxwoods" in Connecticut (where Liza Minnelli, B.B. King and other many great stars had performed).
Judy sings in six languages: Hebrew, English, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish.
Her rich repertoire includes select songs from famous Broadway musicals (Cabaret, Westside Story, Cats, Phantom of the Opera, The Sounds of Music, etc.), and the favorite French chansons of Edith Piaf, Yves Montand, Jacques Brel, Gilbert Bécaud, etc. She also sings Spanish classics such as Besa me Mucho, Granada, Historia de un Amor, etc.
Thanks to her amazing, rich and enchanting vocals, she drifts away towards the realm of the light opera, and performs select sections from La Traviata, Carmen, The Barber of Seville. Found in her repertoire are great and exciting renditions of sections such as Nessun Dorma and Time to Say Goodbye.
She performed many times in Israeli TV and radio shows, and was crowned the "Israeli Edith Piaf."
Judy is a tremendous performer, a "stage dweller" with an amazing tone of voice. She performs with a 60-player philharmonic orchestra and in smaller ensembles on demand. Judy's greatest passion is to excite and reach every single person in the audience.
She does that with tremendous professionalism and artistry, and the audience rewards her with love.