What's Up For Summer?
Do something different this summer....
Summer17 is a nine-week employment & mentorship program for youth ages 16-24.
Geared for Washtenaw County youth, Summer17 provides on-the-job training that helps you:
- gain meaningful work experience and mentorship
- prepare for the career you want
- build your professional network
- gain soft skills (attendance | communication | professionalism | attire)
- learn about new industries
- learn how to manage money
A Summer17 job is 20 hours per week and pays $9/hour.
If selected for Summer17, you will need a valid ID to complete an employment application. For a list of acceptable ID documents, click on the document link.
To learn how to get a Washtenaw ID, click here.
For questions, please email email@example.com
Youth applications open April 1, 2017. Space is limited so apply early!
Important Youth Dates
Apr. 1: Youth Application Period Begins
May 11: Youth & Parent Orientation (6pm-8pm with dinner provided)
May 15-May 29: Soft Skills Academy (three sessions)
June 26: Employment Period Begins
Aug. 25: Employment Period Ends