SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Community partners make all the difference!
Summer19 aims to increase access to critical job experiences and earned income through employment, mentorship, and by providing structured educational activities.
Thanks to the support of our local community, we have invested over 20,000 hours of work experience and $220,000 in our youths' future success.
Special thanks to our program partners for making Washtenaw County Summer Youth Employment a possibility:
Consider showing your support by engaging in a variety of ways:
- Donate money
- Employ one or more youth at your business or organization over the summer. Employer Application
- Serve as a youth mentor and help to engage youth in activities designed to foster potential, develop skills and discover passions.
- Offer to do a job shadow with youth or set up intermittent lunch dates throughout the summer.
- Attend events:
- Mid-Summer Celebration (7/17/19): Employers, youth and families are invited to socialize outside of the office and build relationships in a casual environment.
- End-of-Summer Celebration (8/22/19): Youth, families, and employers invited to celebrate the success of the summer. Youth receive certificates of achievement.