Deep learning researchers with previously published papers in top 2018 conferences that are not presented in the oral sessions were invited to submit a poster to the closing "torrons & cava" session, on Friday 21st at 1:05pm. These works had to match the general focus of DLBCN: scientists made in Barcelona, or research developed in the city.
- Laura Aina (UPF), "How to represent a word and predict it, too: improving tied architectures for language modelling". EMNLP 2018.
- Víctor Garcia Satorras (UVA), "Few-shot learning with graph neural networks". ICLR 2018.
- Andrés Mafla (CVC), "Single shot scene text retrieval". ECCV 2018.
- Sergio Oramas (Pandora), "Multimodal deep learning for music genre classification". ISMIR 2018.
- Junting Pan (Columbia), "Online action detection in untrimmed, streaming videos". ECCV 2018.
- Albert Pumarola (CSIC-UPC), "GANimation: anatomically-aware facial animation from a single image". ECCV 2018.
- Joan Serrà (Telefónica Research), "Overcoming catastrophic forgetting with hard attention to the task". ICML 2018.
- Ionut Teodor Sodoroc (UPF), "Comparatives, quantifiers, proportions: a multi-task model for the learning of quantities from vision". NAACL 2018.
- Dídac Surís (MIT CSAIL), "Jointly discovering visual objects and spoken words from raw sensory input". ECCV 2018.
- Yaxing Wang (CVC), "Transferring GANs: generating images from limited data". ECCV 2018.
- Chenshen Wu (CVC), "Memory replay GANs: learning to generate new categories without forgetting". NeurIPS 2018.
- Ana García del Molino (NTU), "PHD-GIFs: personalized highlight detection for automatic GIF creation". ACM-MM 2018.
- Ana García del Molino (NTU), "Predicting visual context for unsupervised event segmentation in continuous photo-streams". ACM-MM 2018.
Target publications: same as for the conference talks.