UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service)
Unified Communications is the integration of communications and informations exchange services for employees. These services include phone calls, video conferencing, instant messaging (chat), audio-video-web conferencing and file sharing. UCaaS provides the user with the freedom to share information and communicate via PC, mobile application or desktop phone from anywhere.
When we think about Skype, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., they are all means of communications and social networking that allows people to exchange easily and effectively in everyday life. Unified Communications enables companies to increase employees' productivity by equipping them with similar tools they are already familiar with.
While the convenience is obvious, Unified Communications deployment can lead to technical complications and add to the workload of some users. Some may be reluctant to changes, will find a burden on their tasks which can ultimately create dissatisfaction, negative effects, and bottome line a bad investment or bad corporate strategy.
Whether you work in a small or large company, it is recommended that you hire an experienced and independent consultant to help you make the right decisions.
Digitel Communications IP guides companies looking to upgrade or replace their phone solution to benefit from VoIP (VoIP) or Unified Communications technologies. Contact us to help you make the right choices.
Some UCaaS features
- Voice and video communications .
- Meeting solution such as audio conference, video conference and web conference.
- Instant messaging (chat) and group messaging.
- Presence state sharing.
- PC (Windows / MAC) and smartphone (iOS / Android) mobility.
- Collaboration and file sharing.
- Integration with productivity tools (eg O365).
Unified Communications Benefits
- Best user experience.
- Better collaboration between employees. Standardization of communications methods.
- Mobility. Enable remote working . Your employees can communicate from anywhere.
- Instantaneous communications and increased of productivity.
- Reduces operation costs Does not require hardware.
- Grow with your business.