Lets take advantage of a phone system designed for large companies with monthly fees designed for small businesses. A hosted PBX is basically 100% redundant and should give you peace of mind without having to worry about hardware or software updates. You benefit from the latest telephone features while enjoying full control over your communications. Several hosted telephony solutions are available on the market, they do not all offer the same level of functionalities or the same robustness. Whether you work for a small or large company, it can be risky to make the wrong choice and thus jeopardize a service as critical to your business as your telephone system.
Digitel Communications IP guides companies looking to upgrade or replace their phone solution to benefit from VoIP (VoIP) or Unified Communications technologies. Contact us to help you make the right choices.
Some Cloud PBX features
- Softphone (virtual phone or mobile extension for smartphone).
- Unlimited lines or phone channels.
- Ring groups and call queues.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Music on hold.
- Advanced voicemail.
- Fax over IP (fax to email).
- Transfer and follow-me.
- Caller ID and call display.
- Conference calls.
- ...and many others.
Cloud PBX Benefits
- Your phone system always accessible from anywhere and easy to manage.
- Savings of up to 60% of your phone bill. No more long distance calls.
- Grow with your business.
- Your customers can reach you at any time thanks to a cloud hosted service that remains functional despite Internet or electrical failures that you could experience locally.
- Keep your phone numbers.
- Qualified people available to help you.