Your tv station is not perfect
- let's get you a little closer
I'm Nick Sorensen, and I can help you. As the most experienced Viz Mosart super user, I have helped television stations around the world with studio automation integration, training, show design and on air support.
I have analysed millions of log lines, I have come up with crazy workarounds to get the automation to do what I want, I have changed workflows - to make it faster, safer, better and easier to get the content delivered. I can help you too!
Chances are, you already have Viz Mosart, and that's great! But you probably experience things that are kinda weird, things that should be possible but you haven't found out how, or you generally think that you should be able to get more out of the system. Well, let me have a look at it! Maybe you want to be able to use the same script in different shows with different graphics. Maybe you want two different outputs from the same controlroom. A show that starts automatically. Graphics that are triggered at a specific time of day. I'm there for you!
I ask the stupid questions: Why do you do this? Why don't you do this? Often the answer is 'that's how we've always done it'. Once, I was at a station, where the journalists wrote all the timing information for the lowerthirds (this was before automation) in two different fields in their NRCS. But only one of the fields was ever used! That's hours and hours wasted... Hours, and money, that could have been used on more content.
Want to know more about me? Check my Linkedin page - it's all in there!
The boring stuff (money):
- My day rate is 800 EUR - 750 EUR if booked for more than ten days.
- I do not charge for travel days, if I'm hired for at least five days.
- Travel expenses must be reimbursed - flights, hotels, rental car (not food, not petrol). For days off during the stay (eg. weekends), you must cover expenses for hotel and rental car.
- Travel is in economy class, unless the flight is longer than three hours and you want me to work the same day I land or the same day I leave. Then it's business class.
- I travel from Denmark. Should I be somewhere else and travel to you from there, it might be cheaper for you. If not, I'll cover the extra cost.
- Invoice will be sent from my personal company, Diginicki, usually by the end of an assignment, but at least once a month. Terms of payment: Net 14 days.