Group Research Assignments in Functional Materials
Using digital communication tools, students from different universities will work in small groups on a real research or design project, provided by a company in the functional materials field. The group will be responsible for all different aspects: project management, actual implementation and results reporting. During the course 7-8 interactive webinar sessions will be organised on the following topics:
- Teams and roles in teams
- How to start solving an ambiguous problem
- The company perspective to the problem in questions
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Pitching and presenting using digital tools
- Timing: September 2019-December 2019
- Organizing institution: School of Chemical Engineering, Aalto University, Finland
- Credits: 5 ECTS
- Start: Campus meeting in September (during Week 33)
- During: Interactive webinars with accompanying assignments are held approximately every second week
- End: Final presentation (performed digitally) in the beginning of December
How to apply?
Enroll in the course using WebOODI.