K-Pop Dance Contest 2020
Dance Contest Audition Submission Guideline
To enter the K-Pop dance contest at KoreaFest 2020, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the form (available soon)
- Upload your audition video
- Pay the submission fee ( available soon)
You will receive a confirmation email after you pay the submission fee. You will be contacted by email to complete the additional steps ONLY after yourself or your group pass the online audition.
- Solo: $30
- Group: $50
- Each group will receive up to six complimentary tickets, one per performer. Complimentary tickets must be used for performers only - not friends or family members. If a group has more than six performers, then extra performers will need to buy their own tickets.
- The submission fee payment deadline is November 30th, 2019.
- Music must be K-Pop related
- The audition video is limited to ONE SONG or MEDLEY per performing individual or group.
- The medley should not exceed 4 minutes.
- The audition video must be submitted on Google Drive and shared with email@example.com.
- The audition submission deadline is November 30th, 2019.
- Open to all ages
- Performances must be appropriate for kids and families.
- The final performance may be different from the audition video.
- No refunds will be issued once submitted.
- Participants must sign the participation waiver.
- Participants must not have any conflict of interest with DIA Dance Studio and InWave.