Welcome to the user guide of Diabetes:M android mobile application
The ultimate way to understand and manage your diabetes
Here you can find all the information you might need when using the application. If you can't find your answer here, please leave a comment or use our google discussion group. If you want to browse the user guide offline or print it you can download it here.
Please select a category below or from the top menu to get help with with the selected function.
Many thanks to:
- mamaZosi - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
- Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
- Xavier Plans Pedro - translation in Spanish and Catalan languages, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
- Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
- Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
- Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
- somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
- Alexandr Dykun - translation in Russian language.
- Mark Collins - translation in French language.
- Aytaç Dangır - translation in Turkish language.
- Lorenzo Barsacchi - translation in Italian language.
- Joey Daniëls, Jan van IJsseldijk - translation in Dutch language.
- Francesco Russo - food list translation in Italian language.
- Jari Leinonen - translation in Finnish language.
- Eva Župčanová - translation in Slovak language.
- Zoltán Mészáros - translation in Hungarian language.
- Svetlana Zabrovskaya - translation in Ukrainian language.
Important Safety Information & Disclaimer
The information and statistical data provided by Diabetes:M application is only to help you to track how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about your diabetes therapy must be taken after consulting with your diabetes specialist.