9th International Conference
Design, Modelling and Experiments of Advanced Structures and Systems
September 30 to October 03, 2018 - Sesimbra, Portugal
The 9th International Conference on Design, Modelling and Experiments of Advanced Structures and Systems (DeMEASS2018), will be held in Sesimbra, Portugal, from September 30 to October 03, 2018.
The scope of the conference is to collect the international expertise and to promote intensive and fruitful discussions among the participants.
The topics of the conference are Advanced Structures and Intelligent Systems in its various aspects:
- Smart Materials: Piezoelectric, Ferroelectric, Ferroelastic and Magnetostrictive Materials, Shape Memory Alloys and Active Polymers
- Functionally Graded Materials
- Multi-Functional Materials and Structures
- Coupled Multi-Field Problems
- Design and Modelling of Sensors and Actuators
- Adaptive Structures
The conference is organized in 5 sessions: from Monday to Wednesday, each with 6–8 presentations.