DeKalb County Foster/Adoptive Parent Association
Join us in March to Celebrate
National Social Worker Appreciation Month
Click here to learn more.
Vision for 2018 - Restoring Purpose
What's new on this website?
What's up with the Vision of Restoring Purpose?
- Come check out our next Association Training event to find out... or if you're really curious, contact our Founder, she would love to share it with you.
Missed the last Training? That's ok...
All Trainings are the 2nd Saturday of the Month
- February 10 - Child Advocacy Lawyers
- March 10 - Prudent Parenting
- April 14 - DFCS Leadership Panel
- Check out the Event Calendar for more class topics
About FLAG: This is for the DeKalb County Parents who are Adoptive, Foster, Relative, ICPC, Respite, and anyone else involved who is affiliated with Fostering Love and Grace to our Children.
Mission: To provide a support network, with training and education for Foster Parents and the Foster Children who are in our care. The stronger we are, the better we can care for children who desperately need a stable, loving home to ensure their success.
Disclaimer regarding the Information on this Site: If you find that any of the information on this site is inaccurate or incorrect, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Volunteers Needed to Babysit
- We are looking for babysitters who are willing to watch our kids while we receive required training hours. Click here to apply.
You're not an Adoptive or Foster Parent but you want to help?
- Contact email@example.com to discuss how you can help. So many needs where you can sow your gift.