DeKalb County Foster/Adoptive Parent Association
We have a heart for kids.
- Nominate DFCS Staff for Employee of the Year! - click here
- Festival of Trees - Holiday Party 2017 - Mark your calendars now, you will not want to miss this event.
Missed the last Training? That's ok...
- Click here to see the Notes from August's Foster Parent 101 Training Class
- To attend any Training Class - RSVP here
About FLAG: This is for the DeKalb County Parents who are Adoptive, Foster, Relative, ICPC, Respite, and anyone else involved who is affiliated with Fostering Love and Grace to our Children.
Disclaimer regarding the Information on this Site: If you find that any of the information on this site is inaccurate or incorrect, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Volunteers Needed to Babysit
- We are looking for babysitters who are willing to watch our kids while we receive required training hours. Click here to apply.
Committee Positions are open - Step right up and take your place
- Mentoring FLAG Bearers
- Budget, Finance, Fundraising, Scholarship Management
- Activities / Events / PARTY!
- Meeting Prep/Restore
- Media / Newsletters / Web Design / Graphic Design
- Publicity, Legislative
- Hospitality, Clothing Closet
- Grievance/Complaints Assistance
- Parents Care Team
You're not an Adoptive or Foster Parent but you want to help?
- Contact email@example.com to discuss how you can help.