DeKalb County Foster/Adoptive Parent Association
Vision for 2018 - Restoring Purpose
What's up with the Vision of Restoring Purpose?
- Come check out our next Association Training event to find out... or if you're really curious, contact our Founder, she would love to share it with you.
What's new on this website?
Missed the last Training? That's ok...
Foster Parent Appreciation Dinner - May 19th
- Kids welcome
- Attire: Business Casual and up
All Trainings are the 2nd Saturday of the Month
- May 12 - EPAC Wellbeing Connect Academy 2018
- June 9 - Foster Parent Cafe
- Check out the Event Calendar for more class topics
About FLAG: This Association focuses on the DeKalb County Parents who are Adoptive, Foster, Relative, ICPC, Respite, and anyone else involved who is affiliated with Fostering Love and Grace to our Children.
Mission: To provide a support network, with training and education for Foster Parents and the Foster Children who are in our care. The stronger we are, the better we can care for children who desperately need a stable, loving home to ensure their success.
Disclaimer regarding the Information on this Site: If you find that any of the information on this site is inaccurate or incorrect, email email@example.com with details.
Volunteers Needed to Babysit
- We are looking for babysitters who are willing to watch our kids while we receive required training hours. Click here to apply.
You're not an Adoptive or Foster Parent but you want to help?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can help. So many needs where you can sow your gift.