DeKalb County Foster/Adoptive Parent Association
Vision for 2019 - Level Up
End of School Party
- Come join us for an end of school Celebration. Everyone has worked hard, so come party with us.
Stuff: Free Lunch, Free Clothes, Bounce House, DJ, Cornhole, Lawn Dice, Egg Toss, and more.
Time: June 1st , 11:00am - 1:00pm
Location: First Baptist Church of Decatur Lawn
308 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
Bring your lawn chairs/blankets with the whole family.
Click to RSVP or call 678-488-5874
For Future Events, check out our Events Calendar
New Mission Statement
To strengthen the families of the foster and adoptive community with support, inspiration, and information.
Volunteers are always Needed
- Register Here: www.dekalbflag.org/volunteer
- We are here for you.
- Contact us and let us know how we can help.
About FLAG: This Association focuses on the DeKalb County Parents who are Adoptive, Foster, Relative, ICPC, Respite, and anyone else involved who is affiliated with Fostering Love and Grace to our Children.
Mission: To strengthen the families of the foster and adoptive community with support, inspiration, and information.
Disclaimer regarding the Information on this Site: If you find that any of the information on this site is inaccurate or incorrect, email email@example.com with details.
Volunteers Needed to Babysit
- We are looking for babysitters who are willing to watch our kids while we receive required training hours. Click here to apply.
You're not an Adoptive or Foster Parent but you want to help?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can help. So many needs where you can sow your gift.