DeKalb County Foster/Adoptive Parent Association
Vision for 2019 - Level Up
Back to School / Free School Supplies
- Free Stuff: Lunch, School Supplies, and Clothes
- Time: August 3rd , 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Location: First Baptist Church of Decatur Lawn
308 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
- Invited: Bring your lawn chairs/blankets with the whole family.
- Volunteers Needed for this event.
Click to RSVP or call 678-488-5874
For Future Events, check out our Events Calendar
New Mission Statement
To strengthen the families of the foster and adoptive community with support, inspiration, and information.
Volunteers are always Needed
- Register Here: www.dekalbflag.org/volunteer
- We are here for you.
- Contact us and let us know how we can help.
About FLAG: This Association focuses on the DeKalb County Parents who are Adoptive, Foster, Relative, ICPC, Respite, and anyone else involved who is affiliated with Fostering Love and Grace to our Children.
Mission: To strengthen the families of the foster and adoptive community with support, inspiration, and information.
Disclaimer regarding the Information on this Site: If you find that any of the information on this site is inaccurate or incorrect, email email@example.com with details.
Volunteers Needed to Babysit
- We are looking for babysitters who are willing to watch our kids while we receive required training hours. Click here to apply.
You're not an Adoptive or Foster Parent but you want to help?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you can help. So many needs where you can sow your gift.