Deep Learning for low-resource NLP
The second edition of DeepLo will be colocated with EMNLP 2019 in Hong Kong.
The workshop will bring together experts in deep learning and natural language processing whose research focuses on learning with scarce data. Specifically, it will provide attendees with an overview of existing approaches from various disciplines, and enable them to distill principles that can be more generally applicable. It will also discuss the main challenges arising in this setting and outline potential directions for future progress. The target audience consists of researchers and practitioners in related areas.
Submission deadline: August 19, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: September 16, 2019
- Camera-ready papers due: September 30, 2019
- Workshop Date: November 3 or 4, 2019
Note: All deadlines are 11:59PM UTC-12:00 ("anywhere on Earth").
- Heng Ji - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Barbara Plank - IT University of Copenhagen
- Dan Roth - University of Pennsylvania
- Kristina Toutanova - Google AI Language
- Luke Zettlemoyer - University of Washington / Facebook AI Research