These kids are inseparable! Our home is always a chorus of "Can I have a hug? " "Can I have a kiss?" followed by giggles!
- All of our children have been happy babies. They love to smile, explore the world, and learn how to do everything they see others do.
- Each child has been a blessing, and is completely different.
- Our first born has always loved to learn and is a rule follower. He will give you every reason he can think of to do something, but always asks first and will listen to the rules if you say no. He loves to be kind and when a big kid in a playground tried to tell his little brother to move so she could play, he not only told her that his brother was playing there already, but invited her to play too, and made a friend!
- Our second born is the best sharer! He never gets anything without asking if he can get for everyone. He loves to be active and brave. When anyone is scared he tells us that he will protect us and that he isn't afraid. He also loves to figure out how things work and always asks detailed questions like how transmissions work and how fire cooks things.
- Our third born is the entertainer! If he sees someone laugh at something he does or says he will keep doing it as long as it works. He spends most of his time keeping up with the big kids and getting them to include him in their games.
- When we were expecting our second child, everyone warned us that even if our firstborn was excited about the new baby, in a few weeks he'd be jealous and lose that enthusiasm. But that never happened. With both babies the sibling love was there from day one and never dimmed.
- With all the love they already have for each other, when we talked to the kids about adoption they were thrilled at the idea of a new baby brother or sister. When I started putting away the toys and clothing that the toddler had outgrown, they made sure that we were putting them away to be safe until their new baby could use them.
The big kids have been amazing with their little brother since he was born! They are so excited for a new sibling!