Please complete the registration below to pay by credit card. You must select Summit Registration. You may also select a Pre-Summit Workshop (July 17th) from the list (not required). Pre-Summit Workshop options are the following:
- Chromebook Essentials in the Classroom with G Suite Basics-- Our one day course will help you master your Chromebook and become familiar with the core of G Suite apps and learn to manage and maximize the use of the Chrome browser.
- Google Certification Preparation with a Chromebook
- Google Certification Preparation BYOD -- Overview of Google Certification for Educators including time to take an exam with your colleagues.
- Googleverse for Educators - A Beginner's Journey with a Chromebook -- Beginner's workshop that includes an overview of Google Apps for Education and how to apply the tools with students, staff, and the larger educational community. You will receive a new Chromebook with this option.
- Googleverse for Educators - A Beginner's Journey BYOD-- Beginner's workshop that includes an overview of Google Apps for Education and how to apply the tools with students, staff, and the larger educational community.
- Google Admin Console Training - Workshop to assist you in better understanding settings of the Admin console including best practices in deployments, safety, and efficient ways to manage users and applications.
- Google for Leaders and Instructional Facilitators- How can you streamline your workflow as an instructional leader? How do you model innovative tools with your staff? This sessions will assist you in using Google tools in all aspects of leading teachers, buildings, and/or districts?
- Google Admin Console Training- Our one day course will help ensure your organization's Google Apps Administrator has the knowledge needed to control the domain.
- Android App Development- MIT App Inventor- You will learn how to use AppInventor to develop Applications for Android phones and tablets using a web browser. This is a fun and easy way to go over Computer Science and your students will love it. You will receive tutorials and lesson plans from this session.
Interested in paying by check/PO?
- Select your ticket quantities
- Click on drop down arrow for payment
- Select Pay by Check
- Complete the registration process
- Print your confirmation page/receive ticket in your email - this can be used as invoice
- Send payment to:
- make checks payable to DigitalEdAlliance, LLC and send to:
- DigitalEdAlliance, LLC
- c/o Michael Graham
- 2496 Hwy 91 West
- Jonesboro, AR 72404
Select registration options below. Note: Once selected you will be redirected to our EventBrite page.
Refunds are available if requested on or before May 15th.