Fall 2020 Season Cancelled
We are sad to share that the fall 2020 season is cancelled due to COVID-19. We understand that this pandemic is hard on us all in different ways, and our desire is to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy. Please know that we miss you and miss sharing the game of soccer with you.
Some dates to bring you hope:
- DDSC Annual General Meeting is mid-November.
- Spring 2021 registration opens at the beginning of the new year.
- Spring 2021 soccer season starts mid-March.
DDSC will continue to follow PYSA and OYSA guidelines to help us know what soccer will look like when we return to play. All state and federal mandates will be followed so we can make the best decisions possible.
Lastly, DDSC is always looking for more volunteers beyond coaching soccer and sponsors to provide soccer for all in our community. At this time, the Board is accepting names for the Secretary, Treasurer, and Coaching Coordinator positions. Please email email@example.com to discuss how you can become involved!
Who We Are
The David Douglas Soccer Club is a non-profit, community based program dedicated to sharing our vision and love of the game of soccer. Located in SE Portland Oregon, DDSC Recreational Soccer League is a league available for children U5 through U14 who want to learn skills and play soccer purely for the fun of it.
- Need to order uniforms? You can now order your uniforms at the DDSC store! The uniforms will get delivered to your player's coach.
- Board Meetings - all welcome. Meetings are held at 10224 SE Division St., Portland, OR 97266 on the 1st Monday of each month, 7pm.