David Satterlee VO
"Speaker for Your Brand"
Comfortable ~ Expressive ~ Articulate ~ Authoritative ~ Timely ~ Professional
Inform ~ Educate ~ Persuade ~ Motivate ~ Entertain
[Voiceover demo play control loads in this space.]
A no-hassle dude you can work with.
Upbeat, high-energy promo? You got it.
A voice that can be sincere, trustworthy, honest, conversational, warm compassionate, caring, mature, friendly and engaging? It's yours.
About the Services & Studio
- I always strive to accommodate your needs and meet your expectations.
- Large general, technical and scientific vocabulary in multiple fields.
- Dedicated building with sound-isolating recording booth.
- Townsend Labs Sphere L22 dual-capsule condenser mic (usually configured to emulate a Neumann U87)
- RØDE NTG2 'Shotgun' condenser mic
- HP Z-220 workstation PC
- Studio One 4 Pro DAW; Avid Pro Tools DAW
- iZotope RX-6 Advanced; Zynaptic ZAP suite
- Melodyne 4 Studio; SyncroArts Revoice 4 Pro
- Technical post-production editing, alterations, and effects available.
- Directed session technologies available by arrangement.
I wear 3 major hats:
Voiceover actor ~ Audiobook producer ~ Audio repair and noise reduction engineer
+1 213-340-4190 (Los Angeles, USA)
+1 917-675-3130 (New York, USA)
+011 372-61-88240 (Tallinn, Estonia, EU)
+1 520-508-3555 (Personal phone, SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat)
"David [communicates as] humorous, bold, and adventurous all at once ... channeled through a facility for language and the music of words." ~ CC, Southwestern Community College
"You did a great job... I was looking for a female teacher, but it might be interesting to have the audiobook in a male voice, especially since the authorities in education are primarily male… The tone, level of authority, and interest are about right.” ~ DK, Non-fiction author
"Your audition was awesome. I am of the conviction that you are the right person to narrate my book." ~ EE, Nigerian motivational speaker (2 audiobooks produced)
"I loved it! I like the depth, gravel and age of the voice. Thanks so much for working with this! I'm very excited to see this one coming around and am very, very happy I went with my gut and chose your voice. The articulation is excellent.
"Hey, just listening to the novel again and it's perfect. I absolutely love the final chapter and the drop you did down into the last line." ~ AZ, Author of a "pinnacle-level horror novella"
"Excellent! Thanks for your great work and I'll definitely contact you again in the future." ~ Small Town Global, Inc. (2 audiobooks produced)
"David is the nicest man I've ever met. He's a keeper." ~Dianna Satterlee, Spouse